Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Signette on Sale at BeyondtheRack.com


I'm excited to announce that tomorrow, March 5th, at 11:00 AM, a number of pieces from Signette, my label before I renamed it Aysha Saeed, will be on sale at BeyondTheRack.com!The sale will run from March 5th through March 8th, and will feature my pieces at up to 60% off - so check it out, and tell your friends!




The link above is an invitation that will take you to a page where you can (very quickly) sign up for a free account at Beyond the Rack, after which you can view the sale. This is just my first foray into online sales; if it goes well, I hope to soon be featured on other luxury websites like Gilt Groupe, BlueFly, and more. 

I know it's not one of my signature cocktail parties, but you'll still be able to snap up some of my more beautiful pieces on sale - so enjoy!

Aysha

No comments: