Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy 2010!

Hey Everyone!

First off, Happy New Years! I hope all of you had an amazing 2009 (I know I did), and here’s to a fantastic 2010! I’m expecting an amazing one, though I’m a little overwhelmed by all that lies ahead.

Last week, I met with my publicist, Ernabel Demillo, to figure out my strategy for 2010. There’s so much exciting stuff that’s going to happen this year! We’re going to increase the number of TV appearances I make; we already have some show appearances in the works in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, but I don’t want to jinx anything by giving them away, so keep your ears peeled and I’ll let you know when they are finalized. I’m also planning on throwing more events this year - parties, fashion shows, etc. I don’t have too many details about exactly what events we’ll be throwing yet, but I do know that we’ve slated my 3rd Fashion for Charity fashion show and dinner for June. Since the last two that I held in 2009 were huge successes, this one will need to be bigger and better, which is a little stressful for me. I’m not losing sleep over it yet, though, and my anxiety is tempered with excitement. If I pull it off the way I’m hoping to, it should be an amazing event!

I’m also very very excited about a coffee table book I have in the works. I’ve always wanted to tell the story of how I created my fashion brand, and what better way to do it than through beautiful, glossy photos? My friends have been pushing me to do it for a long time, but my New Years Resolution this year is to actually make it happen. Wish me luck!

Once again, here’s to an amazing 2010!

Aysha

No comments: